- I still feel like everything needs to end with a closing prayer.
- I almost wrote down 832 as my area code.
- I feel the need to tell someone when I go to the bathroom.
- My bed is still made every single day, thank you, even if all of my siblings mock me for it.
- I have the urge to pray before I get out of the car.
- First names are still really strange.
- I really miss being stared at when I go out in public - I never thought that would happen.
- I went from a wedding to a rugby game last weekend, so I was still wearing my dress - and it didn't feel weird at all.
- All couples are weird. I'm still in handshake mode.
- Normal people don't make dumb missionary jokes - I miss my dumb missionary jokes.
- My flash cards with quotes to memorize on them send a pretty clear message that I'm an RM, apparently.
It's real. It may be funny. I'll get out of it someday.
Ted thinks he's hilarious
The Liljenquist Cuddle Puddle
No comments:
Post a Comment