Monday, March 17, 2014

In Which This Email is Pretty Lame and I Don't Do All That Much Stuff



So, the whole emailing thing hasn't been working out for me lately. Let's get real - it's the whole P Day thing. It's all been a bit psycho. 

My migraine's mostly gone - I'm still nauseous and headachey, but nothing like before - but my foot has gotten a lot worse. I'm going to see a doctor tomorrow to get it checked out, so fingers crossed. I spent a lot of time in because of my gimpiness - one of the other Sisters in the complex is sick, so I've stayed with her a few times so our companions could go get some work done. 

We've seen Ashlee a few times this week, but she's not going anywhere anytime quickly. She's still apprehensive about going to church and isn't willing to take that step of faith, even with all of the miracles and blessings we've helped her recognize. I'm not sure what else to do with her, but we're working on it. We also got to have a game night with Kayleigh and some of the Young Women, which was just a party. We played nertz, which, just in case anyone was wondering, is not a good game if you're working on bringing out your Christlike attributes. We also got to eat dinner with the Elders at a members' house, and it was excellent. 

This email really stinks - I apologize. I am going to do all I can next week to write a super quality email. Until then, try to think non-frustrated thoughts about me. Okay? I love y'al!

Love, Me. 

No comments: