Long time no write, I know.
I'd offer explanations, but they always seem to sound like excuses, so we'll just move on. I'm cooking up some lovely posts, but for the time being, I'll offer some pictures to tide you over.
Eric loved my dinosaur
Ted got a letter from the prophet - it says he's going to Villahermosa Mexico
I played with puppies a lot
I was reunited with these goonies and we partied like RMs party.
This kid was baptized and it was incredible
These ladies got stuck in this petticoat
DISNEYLAND. DISNEYLAND HAPPENED.
I saw the Dapper Dans and fell in love all over again
I partied with my besties
I saw and fell in love with this movie.
I tried (and am still trying) to make friends with grumpy old man ponies
Ted got gradumacated
Opening night happened and then it didn't because the rainstorm ruined everything.
Second opening night happened, though
This kid came home, and I was happy.
My mom ran a half marathon. I organized bags of runners' junk.
There's more coming soon, I promise. Cross my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment